Saturday, November 5, 2016

Welcome to the GREAT White North 'eh

Time to start looking for real estate North of the border,,,,  at least the latest news polls would have you believe that we are on the verge of a great comeback by the GOP ,,, that started last Friday with the FBO over stepping its bounds and announcing a re opening of the probe in the Clinton Email deal without any real knowledge if or what ever they were going to find - IF any thing

I have always thought that you respected the office of the president  even of you did not like to current holder of the title,, however ,, this time it's vastly different - I hate Donald Trump.  I cannot accept that he will be the PREsident,, I might not even go to the Hall of Presidents after this - to have to hear his name mentioned among the others...  You know that I will not sleep a wink tuesday night until I know who the winner is,, I can only hope that RRump comes out with some totally asinine statement that embroils the country and sends his campaign spinning ...



No comments: