Saturday, December 19, 2015

OH Really - ya think ??? well maybe ,, and the horse you rode in on,

1st,,if you have not seen the new Start Wars movie,, go do it ,, it's AWSOME ,,,,, and see in 3D you cheap skate,,,, did I say it was A W S O M E  !


I am cautiously optimistic,,,, I am still taking the Gabbiopentin, and the Neupro patch still attached to one of my,,, BUT ,, but,,, I have not had a massive leg attach in nearly 2 weeks,,,  ok, twinges,,, and I have been prepared for a full out attack each time,, but it has not shown up,,,, now ,, the tru test a month or so,, when I stop one or the other medicines and see the result,,, however,,, If I had to live with the gabbepentin for the rest of my life its far better than the alternative...

Its the Holiday season,, and while it is not my favorite holiday,,, gifts for my grandsons is the best thing ever,,,, and I cant wait to see their faces when they open some of them,,,,   we also did a good thing again this Holiday in that my wife and I adopted a family of 5 , 3 small children,,, they of course asked for toys "anything Frozen" and Lego's and Super heros,,,  it was much more sobering that the mom asked for Winter coats and boots , hats and gloves,,, shoes and clothes,,, my god,,, how can 3-5 yr olds NOT have proper clothes,,, why the F aren't those asshole politic types asking about that instead of whatever their BS agenda is,??    I even collected money for my Peers at GF to adopt a 2nd family - 2 small girls that needed the same stuff,,,,  memo to self ,, Gotta do more of this next year,,, lets say 5 families is the goal for 2016,,,

oh and 2016 will be another - I hope Disney trip with all the Kids and Grandkids,,,stay turned for more on that front

I am not sure,, but I think I have less tolerance for others these days,,, I see Pain in the ass ory ,,, in many people s actions,,,  Right ?? Wrong?? can I help how I am thinking about this,??  I can't anyway,,,  I unfortunately believe that it may come to me making a less that acceptable statement to those who offend me,,, this have manifested it self in a fee situations, where in the past I might have stayed silent,,,   I then hear how they did not mean it , and that is in my head,, and that I cant affect the behavior of others,, here is how I can by NOT having them around ME !

SO a few days till Christmas ,, which is to say Yule,,, Yule log,, not that I have a Log,,, or from what you think I said ??   If you read this Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!   and remember , Don;t piss me off !!


No comments: