Friday, October 23, 2015

Holy Mother

I can't  help but think that the hearings in Congress on the Benghazi incident and the testimony of then Secretary of State  Clinton is a giant political football that the republicans are carrying to try to damage Ms Clinton in the eyes of the American people, as she is the Front runner in the Democratic party's nomination for President in next years election.

To date ,, she has been unflappable,,,   they have baited her to or tried to into a debate several times,, she has not taken the bait,, she has answered every question,,, she has seemed well informed, steady and honest.   Some of this os Party Politics, and some  Monday morning quarterbacking,,, OF course if anyone knew what was to happen they would have moved the Ambassador and the staff out,,, Who knew that !??  of course they might have taken a different action,, now knowing the out come,, and I don;t give a shit about her emails,,, These buncha blowhards need to stop wasting my money on this witch hunt and get back to running the country,, or whatever the hell they do down there ,,,

And I will call it right now,,,   you are looking at the Next president of the United States.. People see her as strong, and experienced, and having put up with what went on in the then Clinton White house,, she is more than prepared for the job,  or as prepared as anyone is,,,I would remind you of a guy that told us about putting food on our Family,, so  ,, and no stinking way Donald Trump is beating Hillary.  Those that talk to you about how bad she is are scared shitless that their party has no one that can stand up to her,,, and that Trump as their frontrunner ,, are doomed to lose another Presidential election, cause the majority of the people,,, like me - DO NOT believe in what republicans believe,,,



Thought of the Day,,, 
"Preparation H ,, when used correctly will shrink hemorrhoids,, when used incorrectly will shrink your  asshole to the size of a pin head,",

Day 8 complete on the Antibiotic infusions,,, 22 more to go,,, hoping - really - beyond hope that this works,,,  as I do not know what the depression slide will be when it does not.

and what a reality check, sitting in a room for say an hour a day with 15-20 folks that are fighting for their lives,,, Cancer patients receiving  treatment,, the face of the 3 new patients that I see,, the terror in their eyse as they look on the others that are getting IV's and wondering A) is that what I am gonna look like in a few months,, and B) is this a death sentence,,, will the Chemo work ?? You hear them trying to be brave, say the right thing ,, when they gotta be scared half to death,, and I dont blame them a bit,,,

It's 5:08 AM as a Write this,, anyone else making Macaroni salad  right now ???

People think I am a Mets hater,, not true,, I just ' give a shit ,,,  unless they play the Yankees,,, I could care less, once the Yanks are put of it,,, unless there is a game 7 in a series I simply don't watch,, I hear the Score,,,but take more note of the English Premier league results.. And jsut for full disclosure,, where is the rivalary ???

1st World Series in 1903 - I count with this year 112..

Yankees have played in I think just over 40, or  36% Winning 27 or 25%
Let's be fair ,,, since 1962 - Mets started playing BB in 1962

in the last 53 years....
Mets have won 5 NL Pennants including this year) and 2 World Series,,
Yankees since 62,,, Yanks have won 14 AL Pennants and 8 World series

SO what are we talking about Yanks - 3 x the amount of Pennants, and 4 x the amount of World Series,,, ok lets give the Schmets this year 3.5 x on the Series.....
so Mets fans SHUT THE FUCK UP !


I dunno what else I got for you,,,,  I'll stop back and let you know how the IV's are going,, IF ,, scratch that ,,WHEN I  start to see a change..... Hoping for a decent weekend,,, Flooring today, Going to Catskills tomorrow,, and Sunday is up in the air,,, later Dudes ....


















No comments: