Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The way of the Worlds

I do apologize for the analogy to a Hot dog. Maybe I feel differently about that down the road...

58,..  ugh...

 Big series,, probably not,,, Tanaka, Pineda and CC,,,, well Maybe,,

SO Round 1 definetly to the Yankees,,, I feel so bad for John Lester,,,, boo hoo.... glad they beat the hell outta him,, usually not the outcome ,, Lester is one of the Best in the game,..    Tanaka, was great ,.,.Again,,, thought the emotion of Boston might get to him,, pitching with a lead is helpful,,, but he was excellent - again,... have to say the off season additions,, Tanaka,, Ellsbury,, Beltran,,, have all made an impact on the Team.... Good Job Brian Cashman !

And Why are the Asshole Sox fans booing Ellsbury,,, do you know that Boston never made him an offer,, do you pay any attention to the sport  ???  I tell you what ,, he is doing FOR the Yanks exactly what he did TO them for years... and Shout out to Joe Girardi... I  don;t care who is on the DL... or who else is in or out of the line up,.. THIS guy was the lead off hitter on the World Champion team.. Please leave him in the Lead off spot !!!


Why living to 58 is special.... Maybe more so as I know my father never got to do this.... Can;t wait for Dec 14th !!







No comments: