Sunday, April 20, 2014

seemingly a lot a to not talk about

Should be lots to discuss,,, but can get those words to pop ioutta my finger tips to this key board..  Baseball has begun,, and thought I 'd be more excited,,, I am not.

Still have my job,, and probably should not comment here,,, but I am wondering for how much longer,,,  and BTW,,, I am ready,,, maybe it's time to move on, I'd kinda like to do something else. I find it highly Ironic that recently my peers have taken to look to me for advice and counsel. I have heard,, hey you are the guy with all the experience, and knowledge,, and have been a manager forever,, so who better to ask about these things. I am now that old time , OLD manager, that I looked to others in past years for help... Its a good feeling.

Hope the weather warms soon,,, its been , and I have been cold long enough.  the fish want it to be warm,, and the grass is ready to break out,,, looks like my fertilizing of the Fall,, really worked,, but I will still have those bastard dandy- lions.


I wondered how great it was to have a Grandchild,,,and now ,,,I can tell ya if ya don;t know,, its unbelievably Great.  If you have one,, or more,,, you don't need to be told,, if you don't I cannot describe it.

I am not religious,,, spiritual maybe,, as I believe in some other God beings,, Just not a Religion ,, Its a wonderful story, which ever you believe. And I would not disparage anyone from their own belief,, I wish I was more that way , as I think it helps them in times of trouble to have that faith, I think the quote is "If you have faith , no explanation is necessary, If you don;t none is possible"

No comments: