Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quick Hits !

- Yanks are 3 games Back of the Rays,,, another blown game last night,,, Thames Givith, and Thames Taketh away. A short two game series starts tonight... then the Mets.,..

- No eagles at the Ashokan,, I'll post up some of he Heron, and Deer that I did see,,,,

- Sanded , then Pained the Rail on the porch, and before the paint was dry,, I knocked down the outside rail, and rebuilt it,,, moved the outside posts inside, and strengthen the whole thing,,, What crappy workmanship by the original builders,,,

- Yard sale went well - although I worked here most of the weekend and only helped out the Thursday set-up, and Sunday Take down,,, 2 huge piles of Garbage remained ...

Ok,, that's all ya get for now,,,, I'll do up a Video blog over the weekend ! Lucky you !

What was tht HOUSE all about,,, I want the Nasty HOUSE BACK !!

No comments: