Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sometimes,, things just work out ....

Ok,,So i am going to work Thursday morning,,, and somewhere right after I get on the road,,, there is a pick-em-up truck behind me,,, mind you this is at 3:45 AM !! and the way you can tell its a pick up,, is that the headlights are high enough to still be in my mirrors,, even though the drier is one foot from my bumper,,,,

He follows me all the way down the route,,, 5 miles to the traffic light,,, And I am doing like 5 miles OVER the speed limit which goes from 55 to 45 to 40 to 30,,, He actually flashed his lights a few times like I am pulling over !! ok,,, He continues right on my ass,,, and I am not reacting to what ever he is up to....

As we pass the Grade School... I see a Town Cop in one of those SUV type vehicles,,, pull out and go right from the street that I am going to turn Right into...I immediately think ,... If I put my directional on,,, and slow up,, I bet that MR PICK up will pass me,,,, He takes the BAIT,,,, I put on my right directional.. and he immediately pulls out to pass me - ITS A DOUBLE YELLOW LINE !! and I guess he did not see the Police !! AS soon as he gets along side me the Lights come on in the Cop CAR !!! GOT CHA!! ASSHOLE !! I nearly turned around to go past him and toot my horn,,,, But I thought no need ,,, he knows that I got him....

No comments: