Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back from the North !!

Greetings,,, I am back from the North country.... Mission accomplished 4 piers dug,, One HUGE fing rock moved,,, Telephone like poles planted, and back filled ,, 2 beams built up - 30 feet long,.. Two 12 Footers, Two 10 Footers, and Two 8 footers,,, picked up, , UGH, and installed under the Cabin. Shimmed into place, and ends flashed to keep the weather off them.. I thought the Diggin would have been harder,,, but with exception of ONE HUGE rock,, we were lucky.... and had the whole thing done by 5 pm on MONDAY !!

Took a trip over to Long Lake,,, geeze that place has not changed much in 30 years ,,, Buttermilk falls,,, still the same, and The Adirondack Hotel looks like it looked in the 70's !! Custards Last stand still at the corner of 28 and 30,,, although NOT open till way later in MAY !!



Ok,, that's the trip report,,,, I got one more day till I gotta go back to work,,, so Mowing, with my new Blades, and installing a kill switch for the mover deck, and Gettin A mirror from the junk yard sanding the deck rail, and moving a bird feeder are all in the plans,,,, hey,, if you need something done .. drop me a line,,, after I get the "Honey Do" project line finished ,, maybe I can get to yours !!


Oh,, BTW ,, Yanks are in 1st place,,, and playing well, even that Bum Vazquez got a win last night,,,,,

No comments: