Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello on this Tuesday Morning !! this is no-man's land,,, or No - person land if you need to be that PC.,... I just don't think that every word that ends in M A N ,,, needs to be reassigned to - "Person",,,, any way,,,, a Week away from the NCAA basketball championships,,, and a Week from the Start of another Baseball season... with Both NY teams having question marks of their own, and I am thinkin that the RAYS have a good chance to repeat in the AL East as either the BoSox or the Yankess do in winning it back,,, and that is saying a lot from a staunch Yankee fan !!

So,,, for today it's Lyle Lovett and 2 more CD's you need to add to your collection.,... "Joshua Judges Ruth" and "Live in Texas" ,,,

You can check out Lyle's Web site for more Music and Videos,,,

http://www.lylelovett.com/

Let's listen to 3 this morning ,,, shall we,,,,,

this is "IF I had a Boat"



and I found TWO more that I will share ,,,,"North Dakota" seems appropriate,,, as to what is goin on in Fargo,,, and those unfortunate souls....


and then "Nobody Knows me......................"

No comments: