Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ok,,, so - I am back ! back from Disney World, and the Wonder ship,,, and Castaway Cay and Nassau (god help us),,.,, and thrown right into the middle of the Holiday season,,,
+
Now I only have a few minutes for todays discussion, and will no doubt return to this subject over the next week,,, so here goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, No one that knows me would accuse of of being a "religious " person,,, I Do not go to church,,, I do not attend any formailzed ceremony,, I am not sure enough one way or the other if this is all there is or maybe there is a heaven awaiting us on the other side,, or even if there is an OTHER side,... anyway at this time of year I get annoyed at those who celebrate christmas as a DAY off !! heck we at BIG BLUe think we need weeks off to celebrate it ! and I guess if you are visiting family far away you do need weeks to do that ...

Scrooge on:
and ,,,, if I am not sure what the Holiday Season means ,,,, I KNOW what it don't Mean ! it don't mean Toys, presents, going to the Mall,, spending a years worth of Money to get just that right preesent , that the Reciever is bound to Regift,, oir Ebay it , and not bother to open it ! Scrooge off:

I believe that Linus sums up what I now think its REALLY about,,,even if I do not buy into all the other "BIBLE and GOD" stuff



and I guess that Sally explains the other thinking,,.

Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!

"I've been looking for you, big brother. Will you please write a letter to Santa Claus for me?"

"Well, I don't have much time. I'm supposed to get down to the school auditorium and direct a Christmas play."

"You write it, and I'll tell you what I want to say."

"Okay, shoot."

"Dear Santa Claus -- How have you been? How is your wife? I have been extra good this year. That's why I have a long list of presents that I want."

"Oh, brother."

"Please note the size and color of each item and send as many as possible. If it seems too complicated, make it easy on yourself -- just send money. How about tens and twenties?"

"Tens and twenties? Oh! Even my baby sister!"

"All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share."

No comments: