Friday, September 26, 2008

Belated remembrance - Warren Zevon

Belated remembrance....... I missed the anniversary of Warren's death,,, and now having looked it up in WIKIPEDIA,,, I know it was on the 7th of this month,,, 5 Years ago,,, can it be that long ???????? I had the great pleasure of seeing Warren back in the day, at SPAC,,, with Linda Ronstadt, and then years later at "The Chance" ,, him playing both Acoustic, and Electric sets,,,, He was an outstanding Song writer, and Performer,,, with just that sort of Stephen King kinda edge to his songs,,,,, If you do not have any of Warrens music ,, I suggest "Excitable Boy" , "Sentimental Hygiene" and "Stand in the Fire" .. I have Included a few Videos from the Letterman show that was Warrens last real appearance, as he knew at the at time he was dying of inoperable mesothelioma, plus one from back in 1982,,,,

Enjoy the Music,, and Warren,,, I apologize for missin the date....... - Ok - everyone sing along.....

"I saw a Werewolf drinkin a Perrier at Trader Vic's .,... (really scream now) and his Hair was PERFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: