Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday - Near death experience


Well,,, so the Health clinic folks are having this Healthy fair - Who knew - in the Cafe from 9am to 3pm,,, so I give up my morning coffee to go get my self checked out,. And then I thought ,, geeez maybe I should get this into test quickly,,,, cause I may not make it thru the afternoon,,,

No life passing before my eyes,, but the only thing that is in line is the GD Cholesterol,, , I am A) too fat.,,... B) Blood pressure is too high,,,, BMI is too high,,,,, Even My good Cholesterol is to not quiet high enough,,,, So,, Either they have the Wrong set of Parameters for this , or I am on the verge of death ..............
in the "no - Shit" catagorey,,,, there is a sign hung on a pipe stickin out of the wall at the Planet this Am,,, that says the Urinal is out of order,,, OUT OF ORDER !>?!?!? the damn thing is not even there !!! all there is - is a hole in the wall,,,, if you can pee thru there ,, they ought -a give you a years memebrship for free,,,,

No comments: