Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday morning and it's growing light ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




OMG - Let the slaughter begin,,, I e-Hat the Spring time, as this is the time of the year that all the little creatures start coming out , and get themselves run the Hell over by Cars,,,... The Slaughter of Possums, Racoons, Rabbits, turtles,,, to say nothing of the occasional Cat,,, is simple horrific,,, and that I have no clue on how to impede it is not any more comforting that driving by or running past the gruesome aftermath,. Perhaps a crossing zone,,, or a warning signal anything that will save them form what must be a terrible death,,,



The idiot with the Stethoscope the other day, had ZERO clue as to how to take a BP.... He had me worried that it had climbed very high,,, when in fact it was going lower,,, I have confirmed that via 3 separate reading on my home machine that I am just fine,,,, more like a 118 over 78 with a pulse rate between 56 , and 66 ,, NOT what the ell that a- hole had it at 150 - 90 !! and to top this off ,, my wife tells me that the NON fasting glucose tests, are not worth $hit,,, - SO - I guess I am fine , and can continue Breathing normally,,,,,,





I see that they have put that David Ortiz jersey that was buried in the Cement at the New Yankee stadioumup for sale on E- Bay,,, 125+ bids, and its up to $50 Grand ,,, fortunately , it is to support the JIMMY fund ,,, and not some fools pocketbook,,,,

No comments: