Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sunday -

 Are yo kidding me ??  the reason that you do't get the top spot in the Wild Card  can't be because you lose to the Orioles !!   The O's have 42 wins this season - yup that's it just 42 - they are 43 games out of 1st place - BUT they have beaten the Yankees 6 TIMES !  15 % of their wins have come against NY ! The yankees were no hit yesterday for 6 and 1/3 innings,,, They ended up with only 3 hits all game..  Jesus ...


I asked this question of others,,,   so check it out,,,,  IF you knew that you had clinched a Wild Card Spot would you hold out your best pitcher so that he could start in the Wildcard game - even if that meant you might have to play that game on the road ??  It could be that the Yankees and the Red Sox will need to make that decision in a few weeks....  Yanks have 27 game left...


4 against Baltimore 

7 - Toronto

3 -  Mets

1- Twins

3 - Texas

3 - Cleveland

3  - Boston

3 - Tamps Bay


Story time : Not awful - but still....

Ordered anew dishwasher from Lowes - the old LG finally Stopped working.

Could not get a Bosch - the lead time was 6 months or so several places told us... ok - we ordered a Kitchenaid....   Lowes said  3 Weeks.

Ok - 3 weeks - I call - use their automated system - say ORDER STATUS  - ok I get put on hold for the Customer service desk... 25 minutes later - after hearing they are connecting me with someone who can help me - I hang up. this is 11:20AM .... I call back - and ask for appliance Sales ... Get right thru - the Lady takes my phone  number ..  and NO my dishwasher is not in...     I ask - What number on my Receipt is the Order number or the PO ? as that is what you need to track orders on their web site... She says  "No" you can't track in STORE purchases on the WEB site - even though there a TAB on the WEB site to do just that !! See Below. IT's 11:23AM  - She also says that they get deliveries on Monday and Thursdays..so I am guessing that it won't be in till Thursday - as Monday is Labor day.  


Allright - fine,  at 11:32 I get a Voice mail -  The DISHWASHER is IN !!
Come to the Customer service desk to pick it up ....

We arrive - go to the CS Desk - she confirms - yes it;'s here.... please go to the Appliance desk and ask them to bring it out..... Off we go - the Appliance desk lady - yes - same lady that could not find the DW about an hour before this ... tells me - "No they can;t go get it" " they are too busy" and that's not how it works" BACK to the CS desk we go -... Now she says - "ugh- I'll go get it Myself" and off she goes  - returns 2 minutes later - NO DW ! But and other guy arrives 2 minutes after that with the DW !!!  

VIOLA !!!!   Now not totally awful - but I doubt if any of this is how Lowes thinks that this should work !

A Bit of Genesis :




Trick of the Tail !





Dance on A Volcano










No comments: