Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Oh hey - BTW

 Yea BTW - I got my 2nd Covid Shot - the Pfizer version,,,, 


Arm was actually less sore than with the 1st one,,, and  I felt a little odd in the next morning, but had no other affects...  Was not sick or fatigued or anything really,,,  I power washed the Fence and Arbors... and cleaned the house , did some windows etc,,, so no side affects at all......


I hear that Covid remains an issue,,, and states lifting restrictions, We do have - "Covid Fatigue" as Fauci said,,, I know I do,,, We had no 2020 Easter last year, no Memorial day, no July 4th, Labor day Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years, Any Birthdays in 2020.... Easter this year was totally alone, and we are awaiting the Cancellation of all the other activities ,There are some ballgames,,, maybe some Concerts later this year,,, 


We - are collectively Tired of all this,,, but don't want to get sick or burden our Health care system...




No comments: