Thursday, November 14, 2019

Trouble on the Right....

So - Just when I think that all my Issues are on the right side,,,  my left knee today is killing me,,, maybe slightly swelled up - not as much as the right knee has been,,, but hurting one the less.

and just as an update : Starting from the top - I think the issues with my right hand - numbness in the index, middle , ring finger is all coming from my shoulder. If you do not remember - I slipped and fell down 3 stairs off a porch onto my shoulder last year... funny I was concerned that my F-in- Law was walking on that same porch and him falling and Whoops! There I went - reached my Right hand out to grab the stair rail - and I never touched it,,, next thing I knew I was on the ground. So, sleeping on my Right side turns my hand into a numb lump.... and BTW - that numbness hurts. 

.....and just to continue my whining ......   the right knee, ankle, and somehow - foot all hurt,,, is this a result of the HARD work that happens at the Marina this time of year, - yea - I would suspect that is part of it...

Ok - onto the Impeachment hearing,,  this is where you scroll down to the Videos to see if there is anything of interest there. because who wants to hear more about Impeachment.

1st off - this is extremely historic -
The House has impeached 19 federal officers. Of these:

So we are living thru very historic times, and I believe we will see Trump Impeached by the House of Representatives (Democrats hold the Majority) , and then acquitted by the Senate (where the Republicans hold the Majority). I would suggest some simple things when listening to this process - Listen to those giving the Testimony.  NOT the Media - not FOX news, not even Cnn news,,,,listen to the Testimony.  

IMHO - I do not think that those who have supported Trump right along will change their minds and say that he is Guilty of Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Justice. They Can't - that would be admitting - in their  minds - to all the things that have been being said right along - and that is not going to happen. Let me say further that the only person who can beat Trump is Biden.... Buttigieg make the most sense in my opinion, I just don't believe in this election we are going to elect an openly Gay man to the presidency.  And I don't think Biden will win either. 

I DO NOT THINK WE WILL SURVIVE AS A REPUBLIC WITH 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP.

Ok - let's move on - IF the allegations agains the Astros prove to be true - they should be stripped of the 2017 World series title at minimum. Just leave MLB with no champion in that year- and note that this was due to deliberate cheating by that Team. Listen - stealing signs has always been part of baseball - pitchers tipping their pitches - holding their hands higher or lower for a certain pitch. positioning on the Pitching rubber - for certain type of pitch,,,, the 2nd baserunner - seeing the catchers signs has ALWAYS been an issues,,, if it's not then why do they go to a second indicator when a man gets to 2nd base,, why do the pitcher and catcher cover their mouth with the glove when they talk on the mound ?!?! HOWEVER - a Team involved in it ,,using a camera set up in center field that can then relay the Pitch to or towards the dugout and then another player - whistling, banging a bat or hitting the top of the Dugout rail to tell the batter that a certain pitch is coming - off speed or Fastball.... that is WAY OVER THE TOP !
Think how fast that has to happen- Catcher gives the sign. Camera operator sees that sign, Somehow relays to the player in/near the dugout. that Player then signals the batter in time -BEFORE the Pitch- so he can adjust  to the Pitch.  Man - that has to be fast communication. 

kinda cold these days,,,,,   15 degrees two mornings in a row.. don;t think it even got to 32 yesterday..... too darn early for this much cold. 

Finished - 99% of  of the 2nd Bedroom in our house....  Had to open a short - 2-3 feet long "hallway"  thru what used to be a closet. reinstall the closet doors on the right , reroute the Heat/AC feed and Air return to the 2nd story, Move the light over into the new closet and install a switch for room lights, I replaced the 5  Halogen lights with LED type - never liked how hot the Halogen got in the attic space-  closed off the wall and reframed the wall between the Master BR and the "office" / Now 2nd BR. Shiplapped the Wall on the 2nd BR side, I'm still finishing the Sheetrock on the Master Br side. installed an entry door and moulding in the hallway and around the new door. Primed and painted the Ceiling and walls,,, the old Really DARK brown is gone replaced with nice white Ceiling, and Sweet Butter Yellow Walls, . I built a simple Queen size BedFrame - and got a new mattress for that - so pretty much done and awaiting Family/Grandchildren to use the repurposed room - I need a couple of 1 foot pieces of Moulding around the ceiling,, and want to find a dresser for the other side of the tall window and relocate a dimmer switch to control the recessed fixtures - . But other that  that - 'VIOLA !! done ! 


Ok - wadda ya want to hear ???

Felice Brothers - THE KID






If you can get thru this without a tear - then you are better than me.....

It's Alan Jackson at the The Grand Ole Opry  for George Jones' funeral - singing George's song - "He Stopped Loving her Today" - note the Circle of OLD wood in the stage ,,, that circle - If you are not aware  - is from the Stage of the Ryman Auditorium - the Ryman was the venue of the Original Grand ole Opry.  That Circle of Wood was cut from the stage at the Ryman and Moved to and installed at the New Opry as  Tribute to the Ryman and symbolizing the old song Will the Circle be Unbroken - the old song by the Carter Family  .... that the Circle is NOT Broken. 




Ok - ONE MORE - Willie with Ray Charles and Seven Spanish Angels..



























No comments: