Thursday, January 17, 2019

AHHH What a mess....

What a mess we are in,,, our Government is in turmoil,,, Brits are in the same mess,,,, and I have the feeling that Putin is smiling,,,,   Did he orchestrate all this, ??? Part of it for sure,,, getting his Butt Boy Trump elected President.....   and him having something on Trump is the only reasonable  explanation of why  your POTUS is doin what he is doing !

I'm in a mess.....  no sleeping ,,,,,  I think my eating is out of control,,, 

I wake up before 5am,, and can't get back to sleep - but only on the days I'm off,,, on the days that I work, and need to get up at 5AM... I am have a hard time getting going,,,  WTF is going on ??  Maybe winter Stress.... ??  Maybe Life Stress ??  ahh - it will all work it self out  - one way or other  - Huh,....

Oh - the Polar Vortex has fractured,,,, What the hell does that mean  ??  I never even heard of the Polar Vortex till a few years ago ,,, Did it just start Vortexing ?   Is there a Southern Vortex ??  a Caribbean  Vortex ???  What the Hell.....


That's all,,, I gotta go - painting don't cha Know,,, at least thats inside,,,,

Here is the new one from Tedeschi Trucks band,..


Give you an old one - also......Watched CREAM - Live from Royal Albert Hall... 

Yea,, that's Jack Bruce on Bass, Ginger Baker on the Drums, and some guy named Clapton playing guitar...










No comments: