Wednesday, April 6, 2016

How can i keep from,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, singing??

Nah,,, that ain't it,, I could never sing,,, Maybe I would have been better off if I could have ,,, maybe not.


IF only  ,,,,,,,,,,, Then ,,

What exactly can I do ? hummm,,,   that might take some thinking ,,  Not smart enough to get a degree in ANYTHING,, barely  got out of HighSchool . Not athletic enough to be a Jock,, played a little baseball,, but hey - not that good at that , although I could hit..  some...   Was runner for while,,, and Quite frankly ,, wish I wasn't  - if I knew that as a drove past or revisited places where I ran races , I owuld be tormented by my recent battle with weight gain,,  I'd give back every race, every marathon medal , to not have those thoughts. I don't have a "career",,,, I got a job managing cause it paid more,,, back in the day maybe I was a good manager,,,  but truth be told - Just so-so today.  I  do bit of DIY around the house,,,  and more often then not end up making a mistake there that costs me time and labor and Materials in some cases  - because of lack of forethought  and average talent.   Odd to be at this spot in life and not be really good at one thing.  As they say "Jack of Many trades - Master of none". Husband ,, Father,,, doubt if I am much more than a Journeyman at those things either,, but , as they say ,,, its a Cruel world out there and TODAY - we are going out there - again ,

The presidential race just more interesting with Sanders and Cruz winning Wisconsin,  Clinton and Trump focus on the NY primary in about 2 weeks. I still don't see how Bernie overtakes Hillary - as I think she will have enough delegates to get the NOD in the 1st ballot at the convention, and I think to opposite is true from the republicans,,, I don;t see how the Trump gets enough delegates to win on the 1st ballot, there-by throwing that convention open to the likes of who knows who,,,   and I am not the 1st tho think that if Trump does not get the nomination, he WILL run as an Independant.  and that might mean the end of the Republican party for this election,,, and who knows maybe splinters that Party forever.

Baseball season started ,, we have tickets to 12 games as part of a joint Season ticket group,,, we will see how that works out.  I tried to take more games at the beginning of the year, so that when the Yanks are out of it in the 2nd half - I won't feel bad about not going tot he games I paid for,,, Yamks lost the home opener, Betances gave up the winning runs in the 7th,, 8th ? and I had to hear John Sterling do one of his famous "if only ,,,, then " statements,,,,   if only Betances did not give up that 2 run single,, then it would be a tie game,,, yup - IF only ..... then,,,

So back to the 1st paragraph,,,, maybe thats my mantra -- "IF only ,,,,,,,,,,,,Then ..."





No comments: