Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lets Talk about something else

I am remonded recently about the start of another baseball season,,, and I have to relate a few  items before we get to the actula discussion of the Yankees team and a realist view of their chances of a 28th World championship.,

so we have the technology (Iphone 6)  today to deliver subject specific content (Yankee news )  to an end user (me) , SO I have these alerts turned on so I can keep up with any news from Tampa and Yankee spring training.  So I get absolutley breaking news - 1st alert is about Cc sabathia and that he feels better after completing his rehab from alcohol addiction - really - what has he been drinking ??  he feel better now >??   you think a guy making that kinda money could afford Top shelf Liquor !!
2nd story (and I am not making this up - is about a groundskeeper captuirng  a Racoon at Steinbrenner Field,,, If I'm Lyin ,,I'm Dyin  see below,,,

"TAMPA - While the Yankees players were tucked away safely inside their clubhouse for a union meeting Sunday morning, Steinbrenner Field stadium personnel spent about 20 minutes trying to catch a raccoon that had camped out on the net behind the plate."


The uninvited raccoon doesn't go away quietly from Steinbrenner Field.

Ok,, then some real news,,    the Yanks newest pitcher is suspended for 30 games for violating the Leagues domestic violence policy ,,,, hummm  how about the LAW ,, might hey wanna talk to him also,,,,  he can either pend the 30 days Stone Drunk - or maybe open a business capturing Wild animals,,,

then Finally - the Stenbrenners say that the  team is not for sale..  Damn it ! I was thinking of Buying a  team , and now the yanks are off the market ,,  I gotta look elsewhere ,,, perhaps the RedSox,,, they suck - they should be cheap enough !! 

Can we get to some real news,,, like is Teixeira healthy ??   If and When he gets hurt who is the back up ??  Some guy named CASTRO is playing 2nd base ?? He hits better than DD but that's National League Stats,,,

OK,, 

No comments: