Thursday, May 22, 2014

It Can't be

The end of May is upon us,,, Memorial day  is Monday,,,,  whats the celebrration....  ???

I once had an employee tell me that we should not  have to work Memorial day as it was a National Holiday,,,, 
I asked "What is Memorial Day??"
Answer "That's the Day America Invaded Pearl Harbor"  

"that's exactly why YOU are working  ...."
Open Honest Sensitive  - whats the problem ?

Yankess are in 1st Place ,, just can't seem to get into Baseball this year..

I think the Grass seed  and the Green Mulch stuff  that I so carefully raked into my  front yard where the tree was... is now gently floating down the Street - so much for trying the grow  lawn over that spot. might as well throw the Benjamin right out into the Road !!!

you know what,, It's 6:45pm,,, I have been in the office since 4:02 AM,,,,  I think that 's  long enough for anyone to work,,  I m so tired I ' m near fallin asleep as I type,,,  I am out,,,,

                                                                 


No comments: