Saturday, March 8, 2014

What Happened?!?!?!?!

I have no Idear,,,,,,  seems many of the Posts are GONE ,... Whoosh,

They up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

No clue,,, probably something I did,,, If I ran outta space or room,, you would think they would lop them off from the 1st ones,, not the latet ones... oh well,, some of my best work.  THE HORROR.

Not much to tell,

 I can't watch Spring Training Baseball - means nothing, Don;t anyone get hurt, and let;s get the Season going in about a month.

Can we please stop with the Clocks,,,  Daylight Savings,,, UGH...

Even Me,, who like the cold is now tired of the Cold, So can it war up so we can all start bitchin about how how hot it is.

If you HBO and are not watchin TRUE DETECTIVE,,, you are missing out.

I have had enough of Shameless,,, this was spose to be a Sorta Comedy,,, how is a Baby being poisoned by Cocaine, and a Guy dying of Liver Failure comedy. Enough . 

Is my grandson the Cutest Kid ?!?!?!? (the answer is YES!)









No comments: