Friday, September 17, 2010

Jeter a Cheater?

,,I think most the free world is thinking the same way I am, but for those of you out there... and yes, I am mainly talkin to Yankee / Jeter Haters.. Cheater ?

Ok,, here is what i want you to do,..a Simple observation,, watch a game tonight, Any Baseball game,. Watch the 1st 15 to 20 pitches by Both pitchers,,, and note how many times the Ball is outside or inside, and the Catcher Pulls the ball back to "deceive" the Umpire into thinkin that it was a strike. Oh no, I hope the children are not watching !!!@ Cheater?

Ever see the ball hit into the outfield,, the player races forward, and Traps he ball,, but the UMP calls the hitter out,,, and Oh MY GOD,, the fielder says nothing?? Nothing to set the call right? nothing to ensure that the world will continue to spin... Oh no, I hope the children are not watching !!!@ Cheater?

The throw gets to the base as the runner that is stealing,,, the 2nd baseman or Shortstop catches the ball, move his hand /glove and ball toward the runner,, and tags - THE DIRT - but the ump calls the Runner OUT ! and Oh MY GOD,, the fielder says nothing?? Nothing to set the call right? nothing to ensure that the sun will appear tomorrow... Oh no, I hope the children are not watching !!!@ Cheater?

Give me a F-ing break ! Remember a few years ago when Alex Rodriguez as - I think - kicking puppies and kittens as he ran the bases - oh no wait he tried to knock the ball out of the Arroyos hand as he ran toward 1st,,, and that was the end of Life as we know it ! How could he? That F-face Kurt Shiller -pompus A-hole that he is. Mockery of the game, no place for this in sports , JERK ! What was he spose to do stand there and drool like Shiller and let himself bne tagged out ?

Oh no, I hope the children are not watching !!!@ Cheater? Please - I think not.. and oh look .,,, The Weather channel is saying that the sun will rise tomorrow ! Who knew.

No comments: